Thursday, August 6, 2015

Now in My Bookbag: Every Last Breath (Dark Elements) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Armentrout never fails to deliver a great read, and this is no exception.


every last breathEvery Last Breath is the perfect ending to the Dark Elements series, and it captures me from the very beginning. I find myself unable to put this book down until I finish every last word. I am driven to know what truths are revealed for Layla, Roth and Zayne.

I must unravel the complexities surrounding Layla as she searches her heart and makes decisions that are heart-wrenching, but necessary. Roth reveals himself to be far more than just the Crown Prince introduced in the beginning of the series, and Zayne develops a level of maturity that is forced upon him, ready or not. Each of these characters evolve into multi-dimensional individuals.

I have yet to read a story told by Armentrout that is anything but exceptional. She is a masterful storyteller. This entire series is so well-written, and I whole-heartily recommend it as a must-read.

For me, Every Last Breath is a definite 5 star book.

No comments:

Post a Comment