Friday, September 4, 2015

Now in My Bookbag: Dawn (The Dire Wolves Chronicles Book #3 and Series Finale) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Dawn brings the conclusion to The Dire Wolves Chronicles. It is here that we learn the fate of Gage and Mary Anne. There are also new characters, as well as the return of some ancillary characters from previous books.

While I am glad to finally learn the outcomes for Gage, Mary Anne, and Hunter, I am left with several questions regarding the outcomes for some of the other characters. I am hoping that future chronicles will include some of the answers to those questions.

I am thoroughly pleased with the storytelling by Ivy. She has a truly magical touch in the creation of paranormal creatures who exist in a ‘normal’ world. Her well written books draw you into the story and make you forget for a while that her characters are fictional.

I recommend the entire Dire Wolves trilogy, including Dawn (despite the questions invoked). 

I rate this book 4 stars. I rate the trilogy 4 1/2 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment