Saturday, October 31, 2015

Now in My Bookbag: Blood of the White Witch by Lacey Weatherford (Of Witches and Warlocks)

This book is one of those rare finds, as it brings me so many different emotions. The rollercoaster ride is written masterfully. The story is compelling from cover to cover and is impossible to put down.
Author Lacey Weatherford creates a thoroughly engrossing story. She further develops the characters I have come to know, throws in a lot of suspense, and adds several unexpected twists. The book is captivating and full of passion, in one form or another, generating every feeling from joy to extreme sorrow. The storytelling is riveting. It brings me smiles, laughs, sadness and tears.
This book requires more than one tissue. By the end, I am an emotional mess… but that is a good thing. It means Weatherford does her job well, because she makes me feel the story.

5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment