Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter, Bad Blood, by Nikki Jefford

Author Nikki Jefford puts a lot of focus on metamorphosis in this book. So many changes. Everything diversifies with every decision made. It is so hard to keep up with what is going on, and who you have become. This is Aurora’s reality. As she tries to figure out who she is, everyone around her is changing, as well.

There is no wonder that Aurora spends this book in a perpetual state of confusion. Throughout the book, her character develops, matures, and moves toward the person she must become. She is not there yet.

I must say that I cried when Melcher made his decision about Tommy. Of all the cruel decrees from Melcher’s mouth, the one about Tommy is the heartbreaker. I hope that my heart doesn’t remain broken. 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment