Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Love, (The Allure Chronicles), by Alyssa Rose Ivy

I like this book. The development of this story reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll. Glendale even reminds me of the Cheshire Cat. The nonsensical characters are interesting, but I am missing further development of the original characters.

The Daisy issue is handled… mostly. Since this is the last book in the Allure Chronicles, I hoped to see more completion of Owen and Daisy’s story. One of the main plot devices, one that is listed as the major goal to reach, is not dealt with at all in the end. Taylor’s heart’s desire is ignored completely in the end. There is no effort at all to help Troy.

Other issues that need involvement of the Society are brought to light. This is a perfect way to progress the upcoming events… upcoming chronicles.

The unique feel of Love, by Alyssa Rose Ivy, has such a fairy tale feel to it. 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment