Saturday, May 30, 2015

Now in My Bookbag: Blooms of Consequence (The Dusk Gate Chronicles #4) by Breeana Puttroff

I really enjoyed this book and felt like the magic of the first book, Seeds of Discovery, was back. There was action, adventure and sheer determination of will. There was romance, love, loss and Quinn, the woman at the center of it all.

I was so excited to read this book and found that every page I turned felt like a continuation of this odyssey. I was so proud of Quinn. She was everything a heroine should be. William was, as ever, her Prince Charming. His love gave her strength. The families I loved, just as in Seeds of Discovery.

I felt that this series was perfect for a young adult reader.

This book created the conclusion of this story arc. There are additional stories to continue the saga including a follow up novella, A Christmas Rose, that occurs a few months after the conclusion of Blooms of Consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment