Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Now in My Bookbag: Harvester (Book 1 of the Harvester of Light Trilogy) by SJ West



I love this book. It is well thought out and well written. It flows really well and keeps my interest from start to finish. I am a fan of West’s work and already have a vast amount of her books in my kindle library. I think her concepts are very interesting.

This book is different from most of her other work. It is a combination of science fiction and dystopian society. The main characters are very likeable/loveable. It starts with only Skye, Ash and Blue. They are a team of survivors. staying one step ahead of the Harvesters.

Eventually, Skye acquires Jace as a traveling companion. There is something different about him. They find Zoe, a little girl with a big secret. Along the way to the Southern Kingdom, it is hard to know who to trust.

Each situation is intriguing. Thier sojourn is fascinating. There are heart pounding moments and heartbreaking moments. It is hard to feel so much love and suffer so much loss, but it could be worse. There are moments of self-discovery and even a few moments of joy.

The ending to this story creates more questions than the entire book gives answers. I am officially obsessed with this series now. I can not wait  to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment