Friday, May 15, 2015

Now in My Bookbag: Dawn (Harvester of Light Trilogy Book 3) by SJ West



This is a really good finale to the Harvester of Light Trilogy. I like the progression of the story very much and find the dynamic between Skye, Jace and the twins very engaging. I also find it heart rending to watch Skye struggle with what must be done. There are places in the book that feel very surreal to me, just as I assume they ‘are’ to Skye. The ending to the story is almost perfect.
The entire series is very enjoyable through the very last sentence of this final book. That is not something I say about every dystopian series I read. West hooks me from the beginning of Harvester and holds my interest throughout until the story completes at the end of Dawn.
I also highly recommend her Watchers Series to any who have not read it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment