Friday, November 27, 2015

Again in My Bookbag: Inescapable by Amy Bartol (Premonition Series #1)

As many times as I have read this book, I should be ashamed that I haven’t done a review before now.
Inescapable kicks off the Premonition series in style, giving birth to an extremely popular world by author Amy Bartol. She builds fantastic characters with whom I develop a deep connection.
I love Evie. Her backstory has already made her independent, smart, caring and open-minded. Russell is sweet and kind, with a big heart. Reed is more than he seems, and becomes better understood as the story progresses. They are but three of the wonderfully written characters.
The first time I read this story I laughed, cried, and found it impossible to put down. Now, a couple of years and several rereads later, I am stilled moved and entertained by this spellbinding book. 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment