Sunday, March 6, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare

The Infernal Devices is one of my favorite series, and I am very late in providing reviews for this trilogy, (I have read them five times).
This, the second book in the series, is very well thought out and well written. With new layers added to the characters I have already come to love, I am drawn deeper into their world. The world of these earlier Shadowhunters.
I am fascinated by the mystery that is Tessa. I have fallen more deeply in love with Jem. My heart aches for Will. The entirety of the Institute inhabitants feel like family to me, and the Institute itself feels like home. Indeed, I can imagine myself in London during the 1800s. I remain fascinated with this world and this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment