Saturday, March 19, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: The Replacement Bride (Hope's Crossing Book Two), by Cynthia Woolf

It was so nice to visit Hope’s Crossing again. I loved finding my old friends Sam and Jo Longworth, and it was wonderful to meet Clare and Jesse Donovan. The story was charming. I felt that it was a smart choice by author Cynthia Woolf, to vary the story of Clare and Jesse by:
  • showing me a different standard of living than the previous Bride stories
  • introducing the concept of a replacement for a previous engagement.
Still, I was bothered a bit by how many things this story does have in common with the other Bride stories. Relationship progressions, dangerous situations, etc
Ultimately, I thought this book was exceptionally enjoyable and lovely. 4 1/4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment