Friday, March 11, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare

This is one of my favorite ugly cry books. It is also an exemplary novel and a perfect ending to the Infernal Devices Trilogy.
The story is full of love, in all its forms. I adore these characters and, after reading this trilogy so many times, consider them friends and family. They are complex and completely relatable, even though they are fictional. I am so invested in these characters that elements of the story are heart-wrenching still, after all of this time.
Author Cassandra Clare builds a believable Shadowhunter world in the midst of 1800’s London. I always feel transported there, every time I read it. I will always recommend this trilogy as one of my favorites. 5 stars
The correct reading order of this trilogy is as follows: Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment