Friday, April 15, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Enthrall Me, by Anne Violet

This is an interesting story about magic, facing the ghosts of the past, saving love, and fighting darkness within and without.
Where Enchant Me is told from Alexis’ point of view, this book is told from three different points of view. Christian is more the protagonist in Enthrall Me. Author Anne Violet also includes Nicolas’ point of view for part of the story, enabling me the opportunity to see the growth of his character. Very little of this story encompasses Alexis’ point of view. I think there is missed opportunity there.
As in Enchant Me, the many punctuation and sentence structure problems in this book make it a difficult read for me. I do wish that Violet would submit the books for further proofing.
Otherwise, I like the story, and I like the characters. Violet shows some imagination here. It is a good young adult book. 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment