Friday, April 15, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Mika Between the Veil, by Anne Violet

Although still part of the Enchant Me Series, Book #3 bears little resemblance to books one and two. The only things shared with the previous books are Druidism, and poor punctuation and sentence structure.
The protagonist in this book, Mika, is a fringe character from Enthrall Me. This book is much more imaginative, in my opinion. Unexpected love, vengeful ghosts, loss, and acceptance combine to weave an emotional story. It is responsible for a few tears shed by me. This story gives me more of the feels than the other two combined.
It is unfortunate that Violet’s punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure remain unrefined. All these mistakes take away from my reading enjoyment. With a good proofing, this could be a really good book. 3 1/2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment