Monday, April 18, 2016

Now In My Bookbag: In All My Years, by Ciara Knight

I enjoyed this sweet romance, set in Riverbend, Tennessee. Kathleen and Column’s story was both moving and suspenseful. The story also included the next chapter of Anna and Liam’s story from Knight’s previous Riverbend story, IN All My Wishes.
The flow was good, and the main characters get their second chance at romance. Author Ciara Knight was very successful in creating the history, struggles, and future for Kathleen  and Column. I definitely felt a part of their story.
I really happy about the return of Anna’s father. It added an excititing element to the plot, and the surprising plot twist added yet another layer of danger to the story.
I find this book very enjoyable. It is  entertaining and nostalgic. This is a very nice, well-told story. 4 3/4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment