Sunday, July 24, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: The Beach Bag Boxed Set

This is an entertaining collection of seven books, by seven different authors. These are complete books, not novellas. The books vary in style, but are similar in content. I enjoyed some books more than others. As a whole, this is a cohesive collection of stories that are great for beach reading.
Here are the links to my reviews for each, individual book:

Wet – by Stacy Kestwick
Eversea – by Natasha Boyd
Drops of Rain – by Kathryn Andrews
Diving In – by Gretchen Galway
Undertow – by Elizabeth O’Roark
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping – by Alyssa Rose Ivy
A Stone in the Sea – by A.L. Jackson

My process in determining the rating for the complete boxed set is this: I add the ratings of each book together, divide by 7, and use the average to express my overall enjoyment of the collection. The numerical value of the end result is 3.86 – therefore, the rating is rounded up to 4 stars. I recommend getting a set of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment