Sunday, July 31, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Relativity, by Antonia Hayes

This is a pretty good book. I really like Ethan. His character is the one that is truly likable. The plot is a little different, and there is way too much technical jargon, and I feel that the book would benefit from assessing and removing some of the scientific dialogue (or expressing it differently). I eventually started glazing over when trying to understand some of the scientific dialogue.

The story is character driven and told through multiple POVs. It is a view into the lives of Ethan and each of his parents. It is told using both flashbacks and current character events. The primary plot event that tying the whole story together deals with the consequences of one terrible act.

I like this book, but I would rate it higher if it contained less scientific wording occasionally.

*3 3/4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment