Sunday, June 7, 2015

This book flows seamlessly from the end of part one. The concept remains genius. I can
honestly say that I am waiting for Part 3 with baited breath. The story development is exceptional. More layers, both good and bad, are added to the character developments of Silas and Charlie.  The story is page-turning, breath-holding, obsession-building awesome. It feels like torture to wait for the last part of their story, for the answers to be revealed. I almost screamed out loud at the book when I hit the “To Be Continued” (again) in bold letters. I will be on pins and needles until the release of the final book in the series. (Hint, hint.)

I HIGHLY recommend this book series. None of the books are exceptionally long, and now is the perfect time to introduce yourself before Part 3 (the last in the series) is released

No comments:

Post a Comment