Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: Gods, (Book #3 of the Runes Companion Series, Eirik), by Ednah Walters

This trilogy is an excellent companion to the Runes Series, also by author Ednah Walters.

I have completely fallen in love with Eirik and his girl Celestia. I am so impressed with the talent and imagination of author Ednah Walters. She builds this totally believable fantasy world that exists alongside the Mortal world. She also blends this book seamlessly with its Runes counterpart. That is why it is important to have read the Runes series, (through Witches), prior to reading Gods.

This book really adds additional layers to Eirik, Celestia, and Hel. They have always been exciting characters, but this book seals them in my heart. I was already in love with Eirik, but Celestia and Hel have become two of my favorite characters of the entire Runes world.

This book delivers a glimpse into the different types of families in the Immortal universe. Gods delivers some unexpected surprises, and they are most excellent. It is a great book.
I recommend the Runes Series, and the Eirik companion series, highly.

4 3/4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment