Thursday, August 18, 2016

Now in My Bookbag: The Hidden Library, (The Collectors' Society Book #2), by Heather Lyons

I am still enamored with this story, that began in The Collectors’ Society. There are a few things in The Hidden Library that impede the absolute love I feel for book one.

Book two is a lot to take in. There are so many different elements included, it is difficult to hang on from one switch to another. However, I can truly say that there isn’t a dull moment.

There are very few further developments in the characters, but they are already pretty complex. I think that they were very well written from the start, (Book #1).

I do really like this book. It is a page-turning read. I recommend continuing this series with The Hidden Library. 4 1/4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment